Copyright © 2010 by BuyHcgToday.com · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: Support@BuyHcgToday.com
The HCG Diet is not being called the Weight Loss Cure for nothing! It offers amazing and unique weight loss results in an industry that has been flooded with supposedly effective diets for years. But there are a few points that can make or break your success on the program.
1. Stick to the diet. The way the HCG interacts with the body means you get significant weight loss, but it also means that if you introduce fatty foods or sugar to your body while it is under the effect of the HCG it will soak it up resulting in higher than normal weight gain in reaction to the foods ingested. So having that one bite or two of your favorite dessert or those yummy ribs at the neighbor's barbeque will actually undo all the hard work you've put in for the entire day (or more).
2. Keep ready made meals on hand. The hardest time to stick to a diet is when you're starving. And when you're on a 500 calorie diet (even with the fabulous distraction from hunger that the HCG provides) you're going to have moments when you feel like you HAVE to eat RIGHT NOW! So keep ready made meals on hand. Pull one of the recipes from the Recipes Link and make it or double it or whatever you think will work for you (and your family if you're feeding the group) and then take the leftovers and package them up in handy individual size servings.
3. Test various herbal teas and flavors of Stevia until you come up with a combination that you like. This is the only "limitless" item on the HCG diet in addition to water so if you like it you'll have a much easier time of it for the duration.
4. Take advantage of the "seasonings" you are allowed on the diet. Lemon juice in your water can make a huge difference. Have a variety of spices so that you feel like you're having something new and exciting when you serve up another meal of grilled chicken. HCG dieters have even suggested that cutting up an apple and drizzling lemon juice on it serves as a very yummy dessert.
Sticking to the HCG diet is very possible. The low calorie diet in combination with the HCG's effect on the body ensures that your body doesn't go into starvation mode. You might psychologically be "starving" though so make sure to have a meal plan and stick to it. It will be easier once you start seeing the pounds fall off; and that happens for most almost immediately!
Pssst - Helpful Hints
1. Not enough fat during load days (first two days of HCG). This might explain hunger and associated crankiness during the first week of HCG low calorie phase. A good load day sample follows:
Sample Load Day
Breakfast: Cream cheese bagel with bacon and sausage, and a ham/cheese omelet.
Mid-morning snack: Donut with whipped cream with strawberries.
Lunch: Pork chop, potato with sour cream, and a roll with butter and a buttered veggie.
Mid-afternoon snack: Ice cream with Oreos.
Dinner: Fettuccini, cheese garlic bread, and salad with full-fat dressing, of course, cheesecake for dessert. Late-night snack: Ice cream or frozen cappuccino.
2. Mixing vegetables at a meal. Dr. Simeons clearly states one vegetable. While many people lose quite satisfactorily when mixing vegetables, it is a place to review if losing slows.
3. No gum, mints, etc. allowed during the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet phase). Again, some lose quite satisfactorily when violating this directive, but it is a place to review if losing slows.
4. No diet drinks including Crystal Light, diet soda or other diet drinks - only water, teas, coffees, and mineral water. Remember, you get one lemon to use each day.
5. American beef is noted as significantly more fatty than the beef Dr. Simeons refers to. Veal is a suggested replacement, Buffalo is less fatty than American beef and is available at Trader Joe's at this time. Many participants can quicken weight loss by eating less beef and more chicken or allowable fish/seafood, in particular.
6. Weight of protein is to be based on PRECOOKED weight, not post cooking - this can make quite a difference in the prescribed serving with certain proteins.
7. Eating the same protein for both lunch and dinner. Food selections are to be varied.
8. Not drinking enough water - you should be drinking at least 2 quarts of allowable liquids per day.
9. Try to weigh in the same clothes or something very similar in weight and around the same time each morning (before eating or drinking) in order to avoid confusion or false appearance of weight gain/loss.
10. Avoid eating at restaurants because to a large degree the meats have been 'juiced' or manipulated to be more flavorful, tender or juicy with a multitude of processes that could easily slow your weight loss, particularly chicken.
If you hit a "plateau-Wall" Break Through It With These Tips
• Increase water intake to 2-3 quarts per day. You want to drink 1/2 your weight in ounces of water per day. So if you weigh 200lbs, you’ll drink 100oz of water per day.
• Try adding a glass or 2 of green tea to your day.
• Don’t eat 2 apples for the two fruits or cut down on the size of the apples.
• American beef is fatty. Cut it down or out. Seafood and chicken are much better choices.
• Check all condiments for any form of sugar.
• If mixing vegetables, stop.
• Try leaving out one or both bread sticks or Melba toast.
• Try adding 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar to your daily routine.
• Grapefruit is a known fat burner, add a serving to your diet.
• Taking potassium supplements can help you lose weight. Potassium helps release fluid from the cells. Always consult your physician before adding in any new supplements.
• Make sure you are not drinking any “diet” drinks. Any form of sugar or “non-sugar” besides stevia will slow your weight loss.
• Try not to eat anything from suppertime until lunch the next day. Studies have shown that people on the diet lose more by skipping breakfast. (Still drink fluids!)
• Try cutting down the amount of coffee and mint you are consuming. They can decrease your body’s response to homeopathic products.
Phase 3 is the most critical because it is where your body actually resets your metabolism and hypothalamus for your new body weight.
It is just as important, if not more important, to stay focused on Phase 3 as it was for Phase 2. Phase 2 was about losing weight, Phase 3 is about training your new body and learning about weight control for the rest of your life.
During Phase 3, you need to stay within 2 pounds of your “core weight” (your weight on the morning after your last day of the drops). If on any morning you get on the scale and you weigh 2 pounds or more above your “core weight”, you need to do what is called a “steak day” that day. You eat nothing for breakfast and lunch and then eat as big of a steak as you want for dinner seasoning it only with granulated garlic, sea salt or pepper.
You can also have an apple any time during the day and you should drink plenty of water.
The following day you should be back down to or close to your core weight.
It is amazing how it works.
You can do all types of exercise during Phase 3.
We’ve all tried diets in the past and know how difficult it can be to lose weight and keep it off. The HCG diet isn’t the newest fad, miracle cure, or food delivery service. In fact, the HCG diet has been around since the 1950's when the protocol was created by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons. Simply put, the HCG hormone allows you to maintain a very low calorie diet (VLCD), while eliminating hunger pangs. The easy-to-take hormone allows your body to unlock stored fat around the midsection (hips, belly, bottom, and thighs) as well as the upper arms. We provide you with not only HCG, but the step-by-step specifics of the diet.
WELCOME TO BUY HCG TODAY
We’ve been in business for over 5 years and we were one the first company's selling homeopathic HCG drops online. Today, there are many competitors out there who don’t even sell real HCG! All of our products are safe, and contain real HCG. Active ingredients: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. Read more about the HCG diet
WELCOME TO BUY HCG TODAY